Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Wonderful Tulips for SheepSki Designs Challenges

Hi Friends:  It's time for a new challenge over at the SheepSki Designs Challenges Blog!  The theme for this month is Flower Power.

Here's my project for this month's challenge - I used this lovely digital stamp called Jo's Daffodils from SheepSki Designs.  Daffodils are my absolutely favorite flower - I just love seeing them pop up in my garden each spring.  I wanted them to take center stage for this card, so I kept it pretty simple:



I hope that you are inspired by my project - instructions and supplies are listed below.  Come have some fun with a hand-colored image and join us for this month's challenge!  As long as you follow the challenge rules, you are eligible for prizes!  For inspiration, stop by the blog and see all of the great design-team projects for the challenge.  You can also join in the Facebook challenges in the SheepSki Designs Digital Stamps Facebook group.


SheepSki Challenge Blog
If you love the SheepSki digis as much as I do, use this code for a discount when ordering: SKIPATTI10.  Happy stamping and coloring!


Instructions:
Print image onto smooth white cardstock and color with Spectrum Noir markers.  Add glitter brush pen to flowers and let dry.  Cut focal image with stitched rectangle die.  Cut patterned papers to fit A2 card base, ink edges, and glue to card.  Cut next size stitched rectangle from coordinating patterned paper, ink edges, and glue focal image to center.  Cut "Wonderful" banner sentiment from the patterned paper sheet, ink edges, and glue to focal image as shown.  Glue focal panel to card front, using craft foam for dimension.  Finish with ribbon, double bow, and pearl accents as shown.

Supplies Used:
Jo's Daffodils digital stamp from SheepSki Designs
Spectrum Noir Markers (Amazon): BGR1,GB1, GB2, GB4, GB6, GY1, GY2, GY5, BO3, BG1, BT1, TB1, IB1, DG2, DG3, IG1, Blender
My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Paper Pad, 6 by 6-Inch, Mabel
My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Paper Pad, 6 by 6-Inch, Tangerine
Other:  Craft foam, ribbon, gems, pearl embellishment, A2 card base

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.