Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Friends:  Here's a Brentwood Valentine's Day hug to all of you!  This card uses the Brentwood Owl Whole Lotta Love digital stamp from JessicaLynnOriginal.com.   (Yes, the card is a bit plain and simple - it was donated to Cards from the Heart card drive for children and there were many restrictions on what could be used.)  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!



The image was printed onto plain white cardstock and colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  The background paper is We R Memory Keepers Be My Valentine paper, layered onto an A2 card base.  I used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges of the papers, to add a bit of dimension.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable, Patti! I love all the hearts and your darling stitching! I have not changed the color of thread in my machine yet - it's still white - mostly because of the bobbin LOL I'm so lazy! I really like the zig zag and then the plain stitch for a frame! FANTASTIC design idea! I am your newest google follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Donna, I appreciate your comments. I love using my sewing machine on my cards and layouts. It just makes me happy!

      Delete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.