Friday, January 6, 2017

Product Review - Simply Stamps Custom Stamp

Hi Friends:  Today I am posting a quick review of my new custom Handmade By stamp from Simply Stamps.  As a paper-crafter and card-maker, I am always making cards to send, give as gifts, and donate to various causes.  I have several stamps that say "Made By", etc., but I never seem to use them.  I am hoping this custom stamp - with my name and blog already on it - will make it really easy for me to stamp the back of my cards with my info.  The stamp that I have is the Bold Cursive Business Card Stamp and is a traditional wooden hand stamp.  It's got a great handle that makes it easy to grab and use.  It stamps cleanly and works great!  I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.