Sunday, January 8, 2017

CWWC - Beautiful Card

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Crafting When We Can Challenges Blog, where the current theme is Anything Goes.

Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, Moon Flower Digital Stamps, to see all of their wonderful products!

My creation for this week is a card using the lovely Elf Maiden digital stamp.



I hope that you are inspired by my creation and will join us over at the CWWC blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!

Process:
I printed the focal image onto smooth white cardstock and colored her with Spectrum Noir markers. I added some shimmer to her hair, belt and flowers using the Spectrum Noir glitter brush pen.  I cut the image using a label die, then glued it to the next sized frame cut from the patterned papers. I added some bling to her necklace and ear, then colored a blingy button with the BT markers and added it to her belt.  I heat embossed the chipboard vine, then arranged the resin flowers around it.  I colored the top paper layer of the butterfly with the BT markers, then added it to the top of the vine - as if my maiden is looking down at the butterfly on her shoulder.  I colored the small paper flower with the LSG magicals and the ribbon with the BT markers, then added them to the bottom of the floral cluster.  For the base layer, I cut the papers to fit, sewed a border on my sewing machine, then glued it to an A7 card base.  It's hard to see in the photo, but there's a bit of crazing medium on the brown - woodsy-looking edge of the base layer.  I used fun foam to pop the focal layer up from the background, then added some bling swirls at the corners.  I cut the sentiment from the same Kaleidoscope papers and added it to the bottom of the card.

Supplies Used:
Elf Maiden digital stamp by Moon Flower Digital Stamps
Hammermill Color Copy Digital Cover paper (Amazon)
Spectrum Noir Markers (Amazon): Dress and Flowers:  BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, IB1, IB2, CR1, CR3, CR5, CR6, IG1, PP1, AP1, DP2; Skin/Face: FS1, FS2, FS4, FS5, CR3, TB2; Hair: IG3, IG4, IG8, IG10, BRG2, TB9, Blender
Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush Pens (Amazon):  clear and silver
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals (Amazon): Cotton Candy Pink
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder (Amazon):  Madonna Robe Blue Gold
Versamark Ink Pad (SSS)
Spellbinders Grand Nestailities Labels Eleven
Scrapiniec Decorative Chipboard
KandCompany Grand Adhesions butterfly sticker
Want 2 Scrap blingOther:  A7 Card Base, sewing machine, button, ribbon, misc. flowers from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I just love all the bling you added! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite creations you have done! Beautiful work, Patti!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.