Monday, November 28, 2016

CYP - Winter Hi

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Craft Your Passion Challenges blog, where the challenge is Always Anything Goes, and any handcrafted items are welcome.

Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, Sasayaki Glitter, to see all of their wonderful products!

My creation for this week is a winter hello card using the digital stamp Winter Peggy.



I hope that you are inspired by my creation and will join us over at the CYP blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!

Process:
I printed the image onto smooth white cardstock and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added some glitter brush pen to the snow on the ground.  I cut my background papers to fit the A2 card base and image then sewed them with my sewing machine.  I added the baker's twine to the center panel and attached the papers to my card base.  For added dimension, I used foam squares to pop the focal panel off the page.  I cut the sentiment from the same papers and added it to the focal panel - I used a gem to dot the "i" because I somehow lost that little tiny paper dot.  LOL.  I used some Glossy Accents on the "U" in the background paper, then finished off with some star sequins.

Supplies Used:
Winter Peggy digital stamp from Sasayaki Glitter
MME Follow Your Heart Paper Pad (Amazon)
Paper Smooches HELLO WORDS Wise Dies (SSS)
Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush Pens (Amazon)
Spectrum Noir Markers (Amazon):   Clothes:  BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, LY1, LY2, LY3, GB11, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG6, CG1, BGR1; Skin/Hair:  FS1, FS2, FS3, CR3, EB3, EB5, DB8, IG10; Other: T1, IG1, Blender
Prism Smooth White Cardstock
Stampin' Up! Baker's Twine - Pool Party
Glossy Accents (SSS)
Other:  A2 card base, sewing machine, sequins, foam squares, gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.