Monday, November 14, 2016

CYP - Water Fairy Card

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Craft Your Passion Challenges blog, where the challenge is Always Anything Goes, and any handcrafted items are welcome.

Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, FabrikaFantasy, to see all of their wonderful products!

My creation for this week is a card using the fabulous Water Fairy digital stamp.




I hope that you are inspired by my creation and will join us over at the CYP blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!

Process:
I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored her with my Colour Blend pencils, blended with gamsol.  I added some glitter brush pen to her wings, necklace, and dress.  I distressed the edges of the paper and sewed the edges of the center and corner panels, then glued the background papers to my card base.  I fussy cut the fairy and glued her to smaller panel and added it to the card using fun foam.  I stamped the sentiment onto another paper from the paper pack using Memento Tuxedo Black ink - the stamp is a single stamp, so I masked the upper and lower portions so that I could make 2 separate panels.  I finished with some gems on her necklace and the corners of the card.

Supplies Used:
Water Fairy digital stamp
Spectrum Noir Colour Blend Pencils(Amazon)
Tim Holtz Edge Distresser (SSS)
Memento TUXEDO BLACK INK PAD (SSS)
Gamsol (SSS)
Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush Pens (Amazon) - Clear and Silver
Prima Madeline 6X6 paper pad
"Forget Not" stamp by Stampin' Up!
Other:  gems, sewing machine, white cardstock, A7 card base, fun foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.