Sunday, November 13, 2016

CWWC - Muse Card

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Crafting When We Can Challenges Blog, where the current theme is Circles.  I simply used circles in my background papers, but you can interpret the challenge how you like, as long as you use Circles.

Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, DevilCaitDesigns, to see all of her wonderful products!

My creation for this week is a card using the lovely digital stamp called Angie.  She is very easy to color and add to any of your creations.



I hope that you are inspired by my card and will join us over at the CWWC blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!

Process:
I printed the image onto smooth white cardstock and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut the A2 base panel, sewed along the edges, sewed on the lace that was colored with LSG sprays, then glued the panel to my card base.  I used a small circle punch to cut some of the circles from the leftover paper and added them to the panel with pop dots.  I cut a doily die from another paper from the paper pack, sprayed with the Sterling spray, then added to the card center.  I fussy cut the focal image and used fun foam to pop her off the center of the doily.  I added some pearls for a necklace and earrings, then used the glitter brush pen on her lips and the circle punched shapes.  For more shine/texture, I covered the circle shapes with some glossy accents and fine glitter, and added some clear gems to other circles on the background panel.  I finished off with the Muse word stick.

Challenges Entered:
SSS Monday Challenge:  Shine Bright Like a Diamond


Supplies Used:
Angie digital stamp by DevilCaitDesigns
Glossy Accents (SSS)
Prism Smooth White cardstock
Tim Holtz Word Sticks (Amazon)
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die
Art Anthology STERLING Spray (SSS)
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays (SSS):  Shabby Turbine Teal and Time Travel Teal
Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush Pens (Amazon)
Spectrum Noir Markers (Amazon):  Hair - GB2, GB5, GB8; Skin - FS1, FS2, FS3; Other - AB2, IG1, CR4
Basic Grey Out of Print 6x6 paper pad
Other:  A2 card base, lace, sewing machine, gems, ultra-fine glitter, circle punch, brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.