Sunday, November 27, 2016

CWWC - Adorable Card

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Crafting When We Can Challenges Blog, where the current theme is Bingo using this card:



Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, DevilCaitDesigns, to see all of her wonderful products!

My creation for this week is a card using the lovely digital stamp called Angie.  She is very easy to color and add to any of your creations.  My Bingo is Pearl / Frame / Lace:


I hope that you are inspired by my creation and will join us over at the CWWC blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!

Process:
I printed the image onto smooth white cardstock and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut her.  I added some glitter brush pen to her lips.  I sewed around the edge of the background papers, then glued the papers to my card base, with a layer of lace along the top and bottom edges.  I used Versamark ink on the chipboard and heat embossed using LSG embossing powders that matched the papers.  I added the frame to the card, then added the image to the center with foam squares.  I cut the Adorable sentiment from the same papers with a ticket punch, inked the edges, and attached with foam squares.  To finish, I added the pearls on the edges and as jewelry accents on the focal image.

Supplies Used:
Angie digital stamp from DevilCaitDesigns
Spectrum Noir Markers (Amazon):  TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, FS1, FS2, FS3, IG1, TB3, CR4
Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush Pens (Amazon)
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder (Amazon): Hibiscus Rose Orange, Stardust Candy Rose
MME Follow Your Heart Paper Pad (Amazon)
Versamark Ink Pad (SSS)
Techno Squares chipboard frame by Blue Fern Studios
Colorbox Brown Chalk Ink (Amazon)
Eyelet Outlet Pink Pearl gems
Prism Smooth White Cardstock
Other:  Lace, A7 card base, sewing machine/thread, heat gun, foam squares, ticket punch


1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful! I love the frame and the pearls you added! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.