Sunday, October 16, 2016

Thank You Girl

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Crafting When We Can Challenges Blog, where the current theme is No Square Cards.

Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, Julia Spiri, to see all of her wonderful products!

My creation for this week is a Thank You card using the Girl With Hair Wrap digital image.



I hope that you are inspired by my creation and will join us over at the CWWC blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!

Process:
I printed the image onto smooth white cardstock and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (listed below).  I die-cut the image using the Blossom Tags die set, colored the border edge, then used my piercer to put a stitched edge along the colored border.  For dimension, I used Glossy Accents on the flower, butterfly, and cherries, then added some purple gems at the point of each scallop edge.   I colored the edges of the scallop circle card with a matching SN marker, then added the pearl pen dots in each scallop.  I cut a circle from the Stella and Rose dotted paper and glued it to the card center.  I used foam dots to attach the focal image to the card.  To finish, I colored some white ribbon with the SN markers and attached it above a stamped Thank You sentiment that was punched with a tag punch.


Supplies Used:
Julia Spiri Girl With Hair Wrap Digital Image
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock (Amazon)
Spectrum Noir Markers (SSS):  Hair: GB2, GB8, GB5, GB11; Skin: TN2, FS2, FS3, CR3; Other: BG1, TB2, TB4, IG5, DG2, DG5, PL1, PL2, PL4, PL5, CR11
Glossy Accents (SSS)
Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents Die (Amazon)
Spellbinders TOOL 'N ONE (SSS)
Viva Peal Pen - Silver (Amazon)
MME Stella and Rose paper pad
Darice Gemz (Amazon)
Stampin' Up!: Thank You stamp and tag punch
Creative Memories Circle Cutter
Other:  Scallop Circle Note Card, ribbon, foam dots

1 comment:

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.