Monday, October 31, 2016

CYP - One of A Kind Card

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Craft Your Passion Challenges blog, where the challenge is Always Anything Goes, and any handcrafted items are welcome.

Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, Rick St. Dennis, to see all of his wonderful products!

My creation for this week is a card using the digital stamp Ascot Hat.



I hope that you are inspired by my creation and will join us over at the CYP blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!


Process:
I printed the image onto Spectrum Noir cardstock and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut her and added her to a die cut shape cut from the Prima papers.  I trimmed the Prima papers to fit the card base, distressed the edges, and edged them with Black Soot ink.  Before gluing them to the card base, I added some sheer black ribbon to the center panel.  I added a black bow to the bottom and pink gems to the edges of the center panel.  On the focal panel, I added feathers and a charm to adorn her hat, small gems for her earring, and a bit of SN glitter pen to the flowers in her hair and dress.  To finish, I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and attached as shown.

Note:  I made the layered bow with my Bow-It-All - it really does help me to make lovely bows - it's hard to see it in the photo, but it is multi-layered and very fluffy!

Challenges Entered (Click on caption for link):
Anything Goes


Supplies Used:
Ascot Hat Digital Stamp by Rick St. Dennis
Distress Ink - Black Soot (SSS)
Memento Inkpad, Tuxedo Black (Amazon)
Spectrum Noir Markers (Amazon):  skin - FS1, FS2, FS3, CR3; dress/hat - CR1, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR6, LV3, HB1, HB2, HB3, TB3, OR1, CG3, CG4, IG1, IG5, IG9;   hair - EB2, EB3, EB5, EB8;  other - TB4, Blender
Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush Pens (Amazon) - clear
Prima Distress Tool (Amazon)
Zutter Bow-It-All (Amazon)
Stampin' Up! sentiment stamp - One of a Kind
A7 card base
Prima papers - Something Blue
Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock (Amazon)
Other: ribbon, feathers, charm, adhesive gems, Nesting die (I think it's from We-R-Memory Keepers/Lifestyle Crafts).


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, very elegant.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.