Monday, October 3, 2016

Autumn Hi Card

Hi Friends:  There is a new challenge today over at the Craft Your Passion Challenges blog, where the challenge is Always Anything Goes, and any handcrafted items are welcome.

Please visit our fabulous sponsor this week, Imagine That Digistamp, to see all of their wonderful products!

My creation for this week is an Autumn Hello card using the digital stamp Pumpkin Bunny.



I hope that you are inspired by my creation and will join us over at the CYP blog to see the creations of the other design team members and enter for your chance to win a great prize from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great CRAFTY day!

Process:
I printed the Pumpkin Bunny image onto smooth white cardstock and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers and used the AI tall grass stamp to add some depth to my grassy area.  Then I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine.  I covered my card base with the KI papers - selected for their nice fall colors.  The base striped layer was embossed with a We R Memory Keepers folder.  I used the Distressed Doily die to cut the side stripes and the Border Punch for the bottom strip that covers the paper seam.  (The 6X6 papers don't exactly fit the A7 card base - lol!)  I wrapped some twine just around the bottom of the card.  I wanted to add some texture and a bit more of an autumn feel, so I added the burlap on top of the paper layers, then added the focal panel to the top with some pop dots.  I cut the "hi" sentiment from the same KI papers and added it as shown. To finish, I added some Glossy Accents to the bunny's eyes and some microbeads to the center of the flower.

Supplies Used:
Pumpkin Bunny digital stamp
Art Impressions FOLIAGE SET (SSS) - Tall Grass
KI Vintage Charm paper pad
Recollections Microbeads - Champagne
Stampin' Up Border Punch - Pinking Hearts
Spectrum Noir Markers:  Fur:  EB2, EB3, EB5, EB6, EB7, CR3, Blender; Tail:  BG1, BG2, BG5, IG1, Blender; Flower: CT4, GB5, OR1, EB8; Hat: BT2, BT4, BT5; Pumpkins: TN6, TN7, OR1, GB3, CT4; Leves:  GB3, DR1, DT7, Grass:  DG4, GB10, GB11
PRISM Smooth White Cardstock
We R Memory Keepers Embossing Folder
Other:  Sewing machine, hemp twine, burlap, A7 Card Base, pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Patti. That image is so darn cute.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CYP DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable,Patti.Super colouring,especially the furry effect.Love the burlap/hessian layer :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.