Sunday, September 11, 2016

Wheelie Special Birthday

Hi Friends:  Today's post is a birthday card using a new stamp and die set that I wanted to try.  I love these AI Wobblers!  Please see below for photos, process, challenges, and supplies.  Have a super day!



Process:
I started by stamping the images onto PRISM smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the image, then cut the shaker image using the included die and attached it over the base image with the included mini shaker.  I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to parts of the image for a bit of sparkle.  For the base panel, I used a bit of watercolor paper, and colored the sky background and ground using Distress inks, then I added the shaker image to the panel.  I used the dies to cut the stars and "Zoom" from black cardstock, added them to the panel, then added some more Wink of Stella sparkle to them.  For the background, I used several sheets of the KI Metro Garden paper pad and layered the image over them.  (There's some machine stitching there for added interest/texture.)  I stamped the sentiment onto the KI paper using the Memento ink and cut it with a banner die & added it to the image panel.  I finished the card off with a few more black stars on the background strip.


Challenges Entered (Click on the Caption for the link):
Stamp It
Stamp It













Supplies Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers (SSS):  Skin: FS2, FS9, TN2, CR3; Clothes: TB2, TB4, TB6, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, TN8, IG1, IG3, IG4, BG4, CG3, FL3; Hair: TN3, TN8; Other: GB4, GB6
Memento TUXEDO BLACK INK PAD (SSS)
ZIG Wink of Stella GLITTER CLEAR Brush Tip Marker (SSS)
Art Impressions WHEELIE Mini Shaker Clear Stamps and Dies (SSS)
Distress Ink pads (SSS) in Ground Espresso and Weathered Wood
Core'dination WHITE Smooth A2 Cards And Envelopes (SSS)

PRISM smooth white cardstock, watercolor paper, black cardstock
KI Memories “Metro Garden” 6x6 paper pad
Stampin' Up! Banners Framelits Dies

2 comments:

  1. Patti, this just makes me laugh! Oh the things we keep trying as we get older, you'd think we would learn! Well thought out card with the layers and stitching to highlight the images! Happy you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge for Stamp It! xx Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO AWESOME! Not only the colors are awesome, the stitched lines add SEW much fun in this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stamp It” Challenge! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.