Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Floral Thanks

Hi Friends:  Today's post is a thank you card.  I really enjoyed making this card & hope you like it, too.  See below for instructions, challenges, etc.  Have a super day!



Process:
I started with a 4X5.5 panel of plain white card-stock and stamped my floral images using Archival Jet Black ink.  I also stamped 3 of the smaller images onto scrap white card-stock.  I colored all of the flowers with the below colors of LSG Magicals - I just love painting with this shimmery medium.  I fussy cut the smaller images for layering.  I covered the flowers with Distress Collage Medium, as a resist, so that I could color the background card-stock with Distress Weathered Wood ink.  I glued the panel to a card blank, then edged the card with Hickory Smoke ink, and sprinkled some water droplets and Hickory Smoke ink droplets on the card.  I layered the smaller flowers in the center of the larger flowers, using pop-dots. I used Glossy Accents in the center of the flowers, then sprinkled them with gold tiny glass beads.  I die cut the Swirly Vine die from black card-stock, cut it into 3 sections, and glued it between the flowers.  I added a Thank You sentiment that was stamped onto black card-stock with Versamark Ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I finished off with some faux stitching around the card, and dots around all the flowers & vines.

Challenges Entered (Click on the Caption for the link):

Fabulous Florals


Supplies Used:
Versamark Ink Pad (SSS)
Glossy Accents (SSS)
Uni-Ball Pen Signo Gel WHITE (SSS)
Distress Collage Medium - Crazing (SSS)
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood (SSS)
Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke (SSS)
Ranger Archival Ink Pad JET BLACK (SSS)
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals (SSS) - Violet Purple Teal, Hydrangea Blue, Ramblin' Rose Pink
Swirly Vine Die
Hero Arts Stamp sets:  Layered Flowers and Blossom Art
Gold Mini Glass Beads
Black Card-stock, White Card-stock
Pop-dots
White embossing powder
Stampin' Up! Express Yourself stamp set

2 comments:

  1. hello patti! this is precious! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.