Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thanks Card

Hi Friends:  I found myself in need of some more Thank you cards, so that's what I worked on today.


I stamped the Scribble Flowers solid stamps using Stampin' Up! inks onto white cardstock, then overstamped the outline stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I cut the sentiment from a Minc toner sheet and foiled it with gold using my Minc machine.  I added gold in 3 ways:  there's some gold LSG spray on the background, gold Minc foil on the sentiment, and finished with gold sequins.  I used a sponge to add the Bermuda Bay ink to the edges, then used craft foam to pop the panel up over the base panel using Welcome Neighbor patterned paper.  While I had my supplies out, I did a couple of variations of the same card, using different sentiments / dies.  Thanks for taking a peek.  Have a great day!


Challenges Entered:
CQC#351


Products Used:
Simon Says Clear Stamps SCRIBBLE FLOWERS (SSS)
Memento TUXEDO BLACK INK PAD (SSS)
Heidi Swapp MINI MINC 6 INCH FOIL APPLICATOR Machine (SSS)
Lindy's Stamp Gang BLAZING SUN Glitz Spritz (SSS)
Stampin' Up!:  Inks:  Concord Crush, Midnight Muse, Bermuda Bay; DSP:  Welcome Neighbor
Other:  Thanks die, Minc toner sheet, sequins, white cardstock / card base, craft foam


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great card! I love the circles and the scribbly-circles and the touches of gold! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thank you card, and I love the sentiment in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops.....forgot to say Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.