Sunday, July 31, 2016

Birthday Floral Card

Hi Friends:  Today's creations are all about cards being created for a donation to my church.  Here's the birthday floral card.  Hope you enjoy it - see below for process, challenges, and products used. Thanks for taking a peek!

Full Card:



Detail to show the shimmer from the Wink of Stella pen:


Process:

I started with an A2 card base.  I cut 2 panels using my Stitched Rectangle dies - the larger from the Razzleberry paper and the smaller from black card-stock and layered them on the card base.  On a panel of white card-stock, I used the Stampin' Up! Awash with Flowers set and stamped the flower / stem / leaf outlines in black ink, then overstamped with the fill-in stamps using the Stampin' Up! colors listed below.  I added some ink splatters using the same colors.  Next, I cut the stamped panel using the next smaller size stitched rectangle die, added the baker's twine, then adhered it to the card front with fun foam.  On black card-stock, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink, then added white embossing powder and heat set it.  I cut the sentiment using the Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners framelits die and added it to the card front.  To finish the card, I added shimmer to the flowers with my Wink of Stella clear pen.

Challenge Entered (click on caption for link):
cQC #352


Products Used:
Wink of Stella clear pen (SSS)
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies - Large and Small (SSS)
Versamark Ink Pad (SSS)
Core'dinations A2 Card base (SSS)
Stampin' Up! Products - some are retired:  Awash with Flowers and Express Yourself stamp sets; Lovely Flowers DSP; Ink Pads:  Only Orange, So Saffron, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery; Bitty Banners framelits die
Making Memories Black Ink Pad
White embossing powder and heat gun
White and black card-stock
Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. Love these pretty, whimsy patch of flowers and splashes of color in the background! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely group of wildflowers! This is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.