Friday, June 3, 2016

Take Time Tag

Hi Friends:  Today's creation is a mixed media tag that was lots of fun to create!  I started with a manila tag and stenciled it with white embossing paste, using the Scribble Layering Stencil.  Once dry, I used several pink / red based sprays to color the background, doily, and ribbon. I also used a bit of Distress Stain on the ribbon.   I used the Tiny Tattered Florals die to cut my flowers, then sprayed them with a bit of gold Perfect Pearls Mist and attached them to the doily that I added to the tag.  I edged the tag and the Chit Chat stickers with Black Soot Distress Ink.  I added the stickers to the tag, then stapled some wire, with attached floral charm, around the words.  I finished the tag with the ribbon, clock charm, and some red seed beads. Just a reminder to never forget to Take Time to smell the roses!  (or the flowers of your choice - I'm actually allergic to the smell of roses, so I prefer the lilacs! LOL)  Have a great day!



Challenges Entered:
Monochrome
Time Mini Challenge














Products Used:
Tim Holtz Sizzix TINY TATTERED FLORALS Thinlits Dies (SSS)
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil SCRIBBLES (SSS)
Perfect Pearls Mists, Heirloom Gold (AZ)
CHITCHAT STICKERS (SSS)
Tim Holtz Idea-ology CRINKLE RIBBON (SSS)
Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad BLACK SOOT (SSS)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stain VICTORIAN VELVET (SSS)
Tim Holtz Idea-ology TINY ATTACHER (SSS)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (AZ) in red / pink colors

Other items from my stash:  embossing paste, charms, wire, doily


1 comment:

  1. Stunning tag, love the dark rich color and all the gorgeous texture! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.