Sunday, June 5, 2016

Friend Card

Hi Friends:  Today's creation is a friendship card.  I started with watercolor paper, then stamped my sentiment in the center.  I used the purple Distress Inks to stamp my images around the sentiment, using masks to create the images.  Once all of the images were stamped, I stamped the centers with Versamark ink, then embossed them with gold embossing powder.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and Glossy Accents to highlight some of the stamped images.  While the Glossy Accents was drying, I used the Versamark and same gold embossing powder to create the gold strips behind the card panel.  I mounted the card on a purple panel, then on a white card base.  I finished it with a purple bow.  (The card is prettier in person - no matter how many photos I took, I couldn't seem to capture the true purple colors and the glimmer of the Wink of Stella pen.  Oh well - maybe I need to take a photography course!)   Thanks for taking a peek.  Have a great day!





Challenges Entered:
Monochrome
Mask It














Supplies Used:

Ranger Inkssentials GLOSSY ACCENTS (SSS)
Distress Ink Pads (SSS) in Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac, and Seedless Preserves
Ranger Archival Ink Pad JET BLACK (SSS)
Inkadinkado STAMPING MASK PAPER (SSS)
Simon Says Clear Stamps FLOWERS ON MY MIND (SSS)
ZIG Wink of Stella GLITTER CLEAR Brush Tip Marker (SSS)

Other:  Purple ribbon, purple cardstock, white card base, gold embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, the colorful flowers are stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design, the colours look gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.