Sunday, May 29, 2016

Wish Tag

Hi Friends:  I have been away for a destination wedding & helping my daughter move.  It's good to get back to a bit of creativity.  Here's a quick tag for the SSS challenges this past week. I used both white and black modeling paste with stencils for the stars and wish sentiment.  I stamped a shooting star image with Jet Black Archival ink.  Then I covered the shooting stars with Gold Viva Decor 3-D Stamp Paint and Distress Paper Mosaic Glaze to create a resist.  I used the glaze on the Wish word to make it glossy.  Then I used Distress Inks to color the background (Black Soot, Stormy Sky, Chipped Saphire, and Dusty Concord).  I splattered some Gold Shimmer sprays over the background, then finished the tag with some coordinating fiber yarns. Thanks for taking a peek.  Happy Memorial Day!



Challenges entered:

Make A Wish
Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Patti! That little star with all the bubbles trailing off of it is so cool, love that! Great tag!!! So glad you joined us for our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Patti! super cool tag...nice background! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.