Sunday, March 13, 2016

Watercolor Background - Masculine Card

Hi Friends:  I've been playing with my watercolors this weekend.  Here's my masculine birthday card, created with  watercolor background, then stamped with a background stamp.  I also colored my wood banner pieces with Distress Inks.  Thanks for taking a peek!


Challenges:

SSS Monday Challenge - Make your own Background
SSS Wednesday Challenge - A Bit O' Green












Products Used:

Peerless Water Colors
Watercolor Paper
Distress Inks:  in Hickory Smoke, Mowed Lawn, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood, Twisted Citron


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, the background is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. great masculine card!!! thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.