Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello You Fuzzy Card

Hi Friends!  Happy Tuesday - it was beautiful here today - over 70 - I am so ready for Spring!  The current Wednesday challenge on the SSS blog is to create something Touchy-Feely, so I immediately thought of flocking.  The challenge includes the use of My Favorite Things products, too.  Today's very simple Hello You card uses a washi tape and flocking background (the white space is white flocking).  I simply ran my tape runner between the washi tape strips and added flocking to the top of the tape. The XOXO center strip and the Hello You words are also flocked - I ran them thru my Xyron to get them sticky to hold the flocking.  Additional touchy-feely elements include the stitching between the stripes and the button and jewel elements.  The XOXO and you die are from the Lots of Love die from My Favorite Things.  Thanks for taking a peek.


Challenge Entered:


Touchy Feely Challenge













Products Used:

My Favorite Things Lots of Love die
Paper Smooches Hello Words die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die

1 comment:

  1. hello Patti! this is adorable, luv the zig zag stripes! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.