Monday, March 21, 2016

Easter Card

Hi Friends:  Easter is just around the corner, so I thought I would make an Easter card for my daughter & son-in-law.  I stamped this adorable bunny with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then used Copic markers in various colors of pinks, greens, blue-greens, and grays, to match the background papers that I had selected.  I tried to use a kind of dotted method with the Copics on the bunny to make him look more like a textured, stuffed rabbit.  The dots in the bunny ears and in the tummy flowers are topped with Stardust glimmer and the flowers are dotted with mini clear gems.  I finished with faux-stitching around the edges of the cardstock and the frame.  The background uses Prima papers with some of my favorite edge punches & a strip of plain dark-gray ribbon.  I think they'll like the card.  Thanks for looking.  Happy Easter!


Challenges Entered:

Simon Says: Cude and Cuddly Challenge












Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Patti! Super cute image and your punched layers are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.