Sunday, February 7, 2016

SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog - Have a Heart - Wedding Card


I have a wedding to attend soon, so for this week's SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog, I thought I would use the hearts theme and create a wedding card.  I used the Prima Something Blue collection since it has great papers and phrases for a wedding theme.  I wanted to make 2 heart shakers to represent the couple being married.  I used my fuse tool to make the shakers and filled them with glass beads and sequins in the shapes of hearts, stars, and bears.  I dyed some crinkle ribbon to match the colors using Distress Stains in a mix of Victorian Velvet, Fired Brick, and Wild Honey.  I added a heart charm and a gem to the middle of the ribbon - it was a clear gem colored to match using a Copic marker.  It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I added a bit of gold gel ink to the edge of the hearts and the sentiment tag.  Thanks for taking a look.  Check out the SSS products listed below.



SSS Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Patti! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.