Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog - Create With Critters - Bear Hugs

Today I created a card for the SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog - Create With Critters.  My card is Bear Hugs - Thinking of You.  Since I was sending a bear hug, I decided to go with natural colors and materials.  I couldn't find my paw prints stamp, so I printed a clip art bear paw print and made my own paper stencil.  I used Versamark ink and clear powder to emboss the stencil image onto kraft paper that was inked with Gathered Twigs distress ink.  I then watered and crumpled it to try to make it look more like old leather - it looks better in person than it does in the picture.  LOL.  The card front and sentiment are made with actual wood paper, also inked with Gathered Twigs.  The Lawn Fawn bear has an Antique Gloss Finish.  SSS supplies are listed below.  Thanks for visiting.


SSS Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Love You S'more stamp and die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die
Distress Minis
Winnie and Walter BIG BOLD YOU Clear Stamps
Tim Holtz Idea-ology CRINKLE RIBBON

1 comment:

  1. Love the glossy cute bear on your card. So huggable :) Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Create with Critter challenge!
    Gayatri xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.