Saturday, January 23, 2016

SSS Monday Challenge - BEST FRIENDS





I was recently shopping with my good friend, Lynn, and I picked up a couple of packs of napkins and told her it was for my napkin art. She had never heard of napkin art, so for Monday's challenge, I thought I would make her a card using napkin art.  The butterfly and flowers image is from a napkin, glued onto a piece of sticky backed canvas that was painted with purple pearlescent paint and sprinkled with fine glitter. The card base uses some of my favorite Prima papers and is accented with some SSS stamps and crinkle ribbon.  The Chipped Saphire and Seedless Preserves inks didn't quite match the paint color on the napkin art, so I layered them on the stamp for a better match.  SSS supplies are listed below.  I hope she likes the card. Thanks for taking a peek.  


SSS Supplies:
Ranger WHITE STICKY-BACK CANVAS
Yasutomo PEARLESCENT WATERCOLOR Paint
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad SEEDLESS PRESERVES
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad CHIPPED SAPPHIRE
Simon Says Clear Stamps BUTTERFLY FRIENDS
Simon Says Stamp BUTTERFLIES Craft Dies sssd111363
Tim Holtz Idea-ology CRINKLE RIBBON
Tim Holtz Sizzix DRAPERY & WOODGRAIN Texture Fades Embossing Folders



1 comment:

  1. Hi Patty!! this card is so lovely! The color combo is one of my favorite and I have to admit that I absolute love butterflies!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challange!
    xx Zoey

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.