Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day

Wow.  I can't believe it is September already.  Time goes by faster every year.

About a month or so ago, I got bit by the HSN craft bug.  lol.  One of the things that I picked up was the 3-D Papier Tole collection by Hot Off The Press.  Although not quite as much fun as making all my own flowers with Heartfelt Creations products, I did have a lot of fun assembling and creating some really pretty cards with this kit.  Here are some snapshots from the cards I made using the Garden of Posies set. I added a couple of doilies (with a dash of glimmer mist added) and some gemstones & I think they turned out quite nice.  I also tried another one of my HSN purchases on one of the cards - Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Butterfly.  (I love butterflies, so you'll also see some Martha Stewart Crafts butterfly punches on these cards.)

Have a beautiful holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.